Welcome to Fresh Brewed! Each week I will write about a topic that relates to families. Then, at the bottom of the post is a Linky Tool so that you can link up your posts related to the topic for the week. It doesn't have to be a new post from the past week, if you have written about it in a previous post, link it! The topics will be broad enough to encompass many avenues of thought, but do please only post related posts. Opinion posts are welcome, but not bashing ones please. Please keep it respectful. There may be posts with vastly different viewpoints, or addressing points on vastly different areas of the topic. That's fantastic as every family is different and struggles with different circumstances. If you are not a blogger, but you have an interesting article to share, or read something another blogger posted, please feel free to leave a link in the comments section of the weekly post and a short description of how it relates to the topic.
Fresh Brewed Weekly Link-Up Guidelines
1. Please link only the URL to your direct post, not to your blog homepage. The Link-Up will be open from Thursday 5am - through the following Thursday 5am.
2. Like the Link-Up? Please follow me, either here on the blog or on Twitter!
3. I love love love comments! And so does every other blogger I know. Please take just a few minutes to check out at least the link before yours and share in their discussion by way of a comment!
4. Link-up or general giveaway posts are welcome so long as they are topic relative. If you have reviewed a product relevant to the topic for the week, by all means, please share. But, please, posts on topic only.
5. Spread the word! Share with your followers, and let your friends know! Grab my button!