Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Conversation Vacations

My family cracks me up on a daily basis.

Here are just two instances that made me smile today...

Scene: I'm in the bathroom. I can hear bickering from the other side of the door, but I'm purposely trying NOT to hear what they are disputing. Then I hear Zak, now standing right outside the door,

"MOM! Grace is falsely accusing me!!"

I didn't answer. He went away, finally.



Scene: I'm sitting in the recliner with Kit. Zak is bouncing on the exercise ball, when he slows to a stop.

"Mom, I think it's about time you let Koda out of time out, don't you?"

"What?"

"Look at her!"



Well, I don't know what she did, but she sure looks guilty!

2 comments:

  1. so funny! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Falsely accusing" - luv it! Poor Koda :( Such a funny pose - wonder what was going thru her mind, lol.

    ReplyDelete